Power Kids Run
May 18, 2010
Venue: The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill
Date: May 29, 2010, 4PM Assembly Time, 5PM Start of Race
Registration Fee: P300
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Game Machines by TimeZone
2. Putting Mats by KinderGolf
3. Table Top Games by Strings of Fun
4. Inflatable Basketball Ring by Purefoods
5. Carbo-Loading Station by SYSU (McCormick, Clare Ole, San Remo, JIF & Tree Top)
6. Take home “fish” pet from Bioresearch
7. Belly Dancing Exhibition for the moms
8. Basketball Shoot out for the dads
This race is open to all (young ones and young ‘once’) . And each participant shall receive singlets, race certificates and gift packs from participating sponsors. Winners will be awarded with medals, trophy and electronic gadgets (psp, ipod & cellphone).
Registration is still ongoing. Just visit any Chris Sports outlet (SM MOA, Annex, Megamall, Glorietta 3, Market Market) and pay a registration fee of P300. Race packets will be released upon registration.
Extended promo to my blog readers, you can still avail of the FREE Ocean Adventure tickets (original ticket prices: P450 for adults and P370 for kids ages 12 years old and below) by sending me your bib numbers. Tickets have to be reserved and will be released after the race. So hurry and register now.